Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H105, CW-9060016-WW - BOX
10x de R$56,25 sem juros no cartão
à vista R$495,02
no boleto com 12% de desconto
- Garantia: 12 meses
- Socket: Intel 1151, Intel 1151 v2, Intel 1155, Intel 1150, Intel 2011, AMD Am3+ (95w), AMD Am3+ (125w), AMD Am3+ (220w)
Hydro Series H105
Liquid Cooling System
Tamanho do Radiador
270mm x 120mm x 38mm
Tamanho da Fan
120mm x 25mm
800 - 2700 +/- 10% RPM (PWM)
Força da Fan
Intel LGA 115x
Intel LGA 1366
Intel LGA 2011
Extreme CPU cooling performance with customizable PWM fan speed and a high-capacity 240mm radiator
Hydro Series H105 provides extreme CPU cooling performance. The 240mm top-mounted high-capacity radiator is paired with high-performance SP120L fans for the powerful heat dissipation you need for highly overclocked CPUs. And, PWM fan speed fan control lets you select the precise level of cooling power you need.
Installation is easy, with an all-new mounting bracket that provides quick, tool-free assembly. The three included red, gray and blue accent rings let you match your H105 to your fan or motherboard color scheme. And, like all Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, the H105 is completely self-contained, with no filling or maintenance required.
Many newer PC cases providing mounting points for 240mm (dual 120mm) radiators. The greater radiator volume allows for much quicker cooling than traditional single radiators.
The SP120L fans are custom-engineered by Corsair to deliver higher static pressure with less turbulence and noise. Since they’re compatible with PWM fan headers, you can select the exact amount of cooling power you need.
The mounting bracket is compatible with multiple sockets, and you don’t need a screwdriver to securely install it.
Dress up the pump assembly in red, gray or blue to match or contrast your system’s color scheme.
- Hydro Series H105 Liquid CPU Cooler
- Two SP120L high performance fans
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- Color accent rings
- Quick Start Guide
- Y cable for fan connection
- Intel™ LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
- AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3
- Radiator dimensions: 272.5mm x 120mm x 38mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 800 RPM - 2700 RPM (+/- 10%)
- Airflow: 73 CFM
- Noise Level: 37.7 dBA
- Static pressure: 3.9 mm/H20
- Power Draw: 0.34A